The book Emails to a Young Entrepreneur is now available as a set of blog posts.
The posts in the order of the book are:
- Flipping Perspective
- Finding Talent
- Modelling the Business
- Designing for Humans
- Asking for Help
- Bringing Opportunity
- Measuring the Path Forward
- Paying it Forward – Email from Mikhail
- The Cosmos of the New Venture
- Joining the Entrepreneurial Pilgrimage
- The 12 Steps of Entrepreneurs Anonymous
- Acknowledgements and About the Author
- Resources and References
The short definitions of each of the points on the enneagram are;
- Conceiving is COMMITTING.
- Flipping Perspective is OBSERVING with a spirit of inquiry.
- Finding talent is VALUING DIFFERENCES.
- Modeling is the EXCHANGING of value.
- Designing for humans is OBSERVING, PROTOTYPING and ITERATING.
- Asking for help is about OVERCOMING fear.
- Bringing opportunity is about PITCHING and CATCHING.
- Measuring is KNOWING.
- Branding is LOVING.
- Exiting is CAPTURING your rightful valuation.
You can find a PDF of the full book here.
You can find the introduction to the Cosmos of the New Venture here.
You can find the full Cosmos of the New Venture here.