Day 303 of Quarantine Covid Deaths in U.S.: 369,000 Wear a Mask!
As we celebrated another Friday night of surviving with our family Covid pod, Brian shared “do you realize it was only last Sunday when we found out that Trump called the Georgia Secretary of State asking for a favor though?”
The week of January 3, 2021:
- Sunday: Dear Leader’s call to pressure Raffensperger to find 11,780 votes released.
- Monday: Lie filled rally by Dear Leader in North Georgia
- Tuesday: Voting for Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock for Senate seats
- Early Wednesday morning: Looking good for Ossoff and Warnock
- Wednesday afternoon: Trump mob insurrection and assault on the US Capital
- Early Thursday morning: U.S. Congress certifies Joe Biden Presidential election
- Thursday: Calls for impeachment for Trump and ejection from Congress of Cruz/Hawley
- Friday: Five people dead. Horrifying videos of destruction of Congress property
- Saturday: Follow the money and the people behind the insurrection
- Republican Attorney Generals who supported Texas ludicrous suit to disenfranchise tens of millions of voters provide the money and the robocalls to get Trump insurrection mob to the Capital assault
- Two to Ten Seattle City policemen participated in the insurrection
- Arrests of insurrection participants continues – Florida Man
At times like this I look to the historians for some perspective even while events are still unfolding. Michael Beschloss has several insights: