As the amount of material accumulates in a blog, it is time to curate some journeys through the blog. This section suggests some paths through the blog.
The Future of Higher Education
- The Future of Higher Education (reblogged on Cathy Davidson’s blog)
- Russ Ackoff on An Idealized Design for a University
- Digital Humanities – Really?
- Too Much to Know – The Death of the Long Form Book?
- Is the University Experience Wasted on the Young?
- Visual Search – Please, I’m Begging You!
- We don’t need no stinkin’ badges!
- The Non-Linear or Layered eBook
- The End of the Age of Reproduction?
- Know Thyself – UW Bothell Innovation Forum
- Who’s Watching the Scientists (from a series of seminars at the UW Bothell Innovation Forum)
- Teaching “Hybrid” Courses
- Curating My Way Into Existence
- Idealized Design Qualities for a University
- Organizations Don’t Tweet People Do
- Everything Old is New Again
- Knowledge versus Information (quoted in David Weinberger’s Too Big to Know: Rethinking Knowledge Now that the Facts Aren’t the Facts, Experts are Everywhere, and the Smartest Person in the Room is the Room)
For additional resources see the Re-Inventing University-Level Learning Workshop post.
Entrepreneuring and Business
- About Business and Product Development
- Mentoring Idea Stage Startups
- Growth Partners
- Creating Jobs – Racing with Smart Machines
- Attenex Patterns History – The Critical First Year
- Company as Product
- Advice to a Non-Technical CEO of a Software Startup
- Making Intangible Assets Tangible
- Human Centered Design – Moving from Research to Recommendations
- The Power of Metrics to Guide Software Development
- Competing Product Design Centers
- Organizations Don’t Tweet, People Do – Euan Semple
- What process should we use?
- Working in Teams Part 1
- Working in Teams Part 2
- Meyers Briggs and Team Formation
- Duolingo – The Second Half of the Chessboard
- Heuristics for Building Great Products
- Transactive Content
- Knowledge Versus Information
- Best Non-Fiction Books Read or Re-Read in 2011
- Software Practice – A PaineFull Discussion
- The Other 90% of Software Product Development
- Designing – The Art of Finding Tangible Surrogates
- The Economy of the Firm – Russ Ackoff
- Observing Users for Software Development
- A Funny Thing Happened in the Tasting Room
- Hassle Maps and the Theory of Constraints
- Mediating Objects of Socialability
- Walter’s Laws
- First, Second and Third Raters
- The Making of Enterprise Software – ALL-IN-1
- The Four Boxes of Knowing
- Evolving a Personal Software Design Process
- Enemies of a Man of Knowledge
Pingback: Innovation and Learning in Higher Education | innovationandlearning
Pingback: Re-inventing University-Level Learning Workshop Resources | Innovation and Learning